- Improve coverage for 501,000 residents with health insurance.
- Give tax credits and other assistance to up to 160,000 families and 13,700 small businesses to help them afford coverage.
- Improve Medicare for 111,000 beneficiaries, including closing the donut hole.
- Extend coverage to 27,000 uninsured residents.
- Guarantee that 9,000 residents with pre-existing conditions can obtain coverage.
- Protect 2,200 families from bankruptcy due to unaffordable health care costs.
- Allow 50,000 young adults to obtain coverage on their parents’ insurance plans.
- Provide millions of dollars in new funding for 3 community health centers.
- Reduce the cost of uncompensated care for hospitals and other health care providers by $39 million annually
The good folks back home need to remember in November that Candice Miller (R-Harrison Township) does not have the interests of her constituents at heart. She is a partisan Republican that ignores the needs of the poor and the sick.